Marsh Creek Farmstead: Greenhouse update

Greenhouse update

Here are a few pictures of the construction on the greenhouse. 

I was able to locate a storm door after about 2 minutes of searching craigslist.  The best part was that it was only $20!

Putting on the plastic was a bit tricky to do by myself. I had ordered the plastic a year or more ago in preparation for building the greenhouse but it had been so long that I didn't remember what size I ordered. 

After some quick math I figured out the circumference of the hoops was 21 feet.  When i got the plastic unrolled I discovered that I had only ordered a 20 foot by 40 foot piece of plastic...and because the 20 foot was not enough to cover the house width wise I had to get some wood to make up the difference so that the plastic would reach. Not too bad for my first one.